The primary responsibility of the Digital Sales Specialist is to increase agency revenue by actively engaging with clients in field calls, client visits and overall revenue-driving activity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred; or equivalent work experience in media-related business
- Must have prior experience with digital marketing sales
- Minimum of one-year sales experience, preferably in outside sales
- Have at least 2 years of outside sales experience. (Not including retail)
- Telephone sales experience is highly recommended.
- Flexibility to attend networking events is highly required.
- Meet monthly sales quotas.
- Must have excellent people skills.
- Prospecting via means of cold calling, networking, emailing, and canvassing.
- Set presentation appointments.
- Close new clients.
- Consistently meet/exceed individual and the market's overall digital revenue targets
- Demonstrate expert knowledge and understanding of all Eastmoor Digital sales and marketing assets, including all digital products and digital marketing services.
- Follow prescribed best practices on sales pipeline management, gap analysis and completes all required sales process activities
- Drives customer retention through excellent customer service
- Develops new business by understanding customer needs and selling products and services that provide value to the customer individually and in team support
- Effectively communicates with management to provide accurate revenue forecasts
- Spends significant time visiting customers in the field with the purpose of deepening account relationships, uncovering revenue opportunities and driving revenue
- Helps drive consultative, customer-centric selling behaviors.
- Develops a strong sales plan with team and assists in the achievement of KPIs and digital revenue goals
All necessary training will be provided. The sales rep will set their own work hours and be paid on a commission only base with no cap. A sales rep may hold another job during employment, provided that they meet monthly sales requirements.
- Unlimited Commission Potential (No Caps).
- Set your own schedule.
- Free formal sales training included.
- Access to robust CRM software with contact list.
This job is not for the faint of heart or new sales rep. You will not be checked up on every hour and you will not be provided leads. You have the choice to make as little or as much money as you want. You must be driven enough to call on and set self generated appointments with business leaders every single day. You must be a closer, and you must be motivated.